1. TgMaster

TgMaster New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TgMaster, Mar 20, 2018.

Hey everybody,

I am TgMaster, and like of all of you guys, I'm on a journey to create the best story possible. I like to play video games, watch movies, and to especially reading books. I'm new to creative writing and the community you guys are involved in, and I'm looking forward to exploring all of it.

I just recently finish writing my first short screenplay (although I might not post it any here just yet, since I don't believe it to be my best work) and currently working on a few other ideas at the moment. I hope to post some of my writings in the near future, and during the meantime I'm looking forward to see what everyone else is writing.

See you soon,
    TGMASTER,

2. TheWinnerIs...

TheWinnerIs... New Member

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm new too.

TgMaster likes this.
  3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hi there! Be welcome to the forum. I´m also relatively new to the forum, and hope you get a lot of fun around by checking the different threads and helping other writers by posting critics to their work; doing so improves little by little your own criteria too, so I highly encourage to do so. Be well, and get the best you can from the very useful advice from other writers and resources available around. Se you soon too!

TgMaster likes this.