1. DarkeDragon

DarkeDragon New Member

Hello, everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DarkeDragon, Mar 19, 2018.

I've been writing for a while, but I've never submitted anything on an online forum for feedback or anything, so I'm hoping that this will go well. I end up reading a lot every day, though, and I do find it interesting to critique/review other people's work, so here's to learning something new from others!

2. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hi there! Be welcome to the forum. Those precisely some of the reasons of why I joined too to this forum, and I don't regret it. There's a lot to review and do around, and hope you participate into the different threads that this one has. Also, to check your work soon enough, once you get the privileges for using the workshop. I have already learned a lot of very useful stuff around, so I don't regret it. And well, it took me around five years to actually write something, and still don't publish it for review, so, if you have to take time, it's absolutely cool too. Hope for you to succeed on your writing expectancies, and be well. Bye!

3. Methanogen

Methanogen Member

Welcome! Good luck with your endeavours on the forum! I'm fairly new to this as well. Hopefully all goes well!