1. CreativeCrystal

CreativeCrystal Member

Hello from Down under

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CreativeCrystal, Dec 13, 2016.

Hi folks
    I'm new in town and writing to you from the good land of Oz. This is the very first writing forum I have joined after doing some research and deciding this one seems well organised, resourced and active. There aint much by way of popular and Well run forums down here so I've decided to venture abroad. I also belong to a local writing group which physically meets here in Melbourne to workshop and read Works in progress but it seems time to move to the digital age! I am testing the Waters before inviting my other fellas onboard. I Look forward to reading some of your writing, I am particularly into poetry and prose and have been known to relish in reading People's Real life drama too! Look forward to meeting you in cyber space and eventually sharing some of my writing too,..

CaitlinCarver likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to it. :)

Bw sure to read the PM you'l have gotten from me upon joining. It's more than just a hello. You'll find information therein concerning how our forum functions and the requirements for using our Writing Workshop.

Have fun.

Wrey :supercool:

3. CreativeCrystal

CreativeCrystal Member

I got the e-mail Thanks and Had a read. Have enjoyed what I've read in the workshop to date. There's some good writers there!