1. aboyd

aboyd New Member

Geek writer & poet

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aboyd, Jul 6, 2006.

Hi all. I've been published a lot in small press magazines, although that's been in decline while my online writing proliferates.

I run a forum for writers, similar to this. I won't mention it though, as that might be considered poor taste by the owner of this forum.

I do a lot of other sites, too. A couple are in my sig. I'm about to start up publishing again. I used to be the editor of Whisper magazine. It was featured back in the 1995 edition of Poet's Market.

I think that's all that is relevant about me. I look forward to interacting with everyone. See you on the threads! :)

-Tony

2. bicker

bicker Active Member

Whats the one you run called. I don't see the admin here getting moody bout it and it always nice to see other people's writing.

3. Peter

Peter New Member

great to have you here, aboyd! (feel funny saying this, as I'm new here, too.)

4. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Hey, it's good to have you here.

I don't have a problem with you showing your site as long as you're not one of those people who pop in with the link and then dissapear forever. :D

Anyway, it's great to have you here.

5. aboyd

aboyd New Member

Hey thanks for that. Good to know I don't have to walk on eggshells. :)

My other site is called Publisher Database, because it has a (can you guess?) database of publishers. Plus the forum, blogs, and some other writerly stuff. It's here:

http://www.publisherdatabase.com/

Having said that, let's get back to Writing Forums. It's funny. I was looking at my bookmarks and realized I now have two writingforums.nnn sites. The domain name world is getting a little cramped, these days, isn't it? It seems pretty hard to find an intuitive name that hasn't already been grabbed by someone else.

-Tony

6. Lady Fickle

Lady Fickle Member

Hi, I just landed here and I feel wonderful to meet so many like-minded people!