Tags:
  1. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

Max's Intro. Hallelujah!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Max Vantage, Oct 19, 2006.

Hello everybody.

I've just joined about half hour ago. I've been looking forward to joining a few forums scanning around to see what's up in the forum connection world and to make friends and shamelessly plug some stuff that I may create in the future. :D

Anywho, a little bit about me.

I have been writing pretty much since I could first hold a pen (no, that doesn't mean only recently :p ) . I'm a lover of science fiction, fantasy and mythology although that's not to say I actually care to put labels on things. But they are 'headlines' towards the type of fields that I enjoy.

I live in the Cardiff area of South Wales, UK and have lived here all my life and I feel desperate to get the hell outta here.

I've written a short poem that has just been shortlisted for an international poetry competition. I would post a link to it but the site owners and judges et al have actually used my real name which I actually feel a little nervous about revealing over the net.

I'm currently writing what I hope to be my first novel which is kicking my arse something major! I originally wanted it to be just a short story but it's turning into somewhat of an epic. I guess any good writer can't really dictate how it's going to be, rather vice versa the way it's going with me! I'm not sure whether I'm a bit misguided but the way my story is going it sounds like it would upset even the most hardened liberal of religious folk (although it's not my intention).

I'm not sure of the protocol of these intros so if there is anything else you'd like to know then ask here or mail me. Other than that then I'd like to raise some hell here.

I do bite! :eek: :D

2. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Heya and welcome!

Its ok..i've been bitten and recovered quite well actually..Wonderful to have you :) Jump right in and make yourself at home

3. bicker

bicker Active Member

why don't you just post the poems here?

4. Max Vantage

Max Vantage Banned

Cheers for the warm welcome. I'm not cynical when it comes to the net but I am cautious.

I'll save the repost of my poem for my blog though whilst browsing around this here home. :)