1. Alysa

Alysa Member

I need some help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Alysa, Feb 7, 2014.

So, I'm not currently employed but everyone loves the things I bake so I want to sell them so I can get my own laptop and be able to buy writing supplies. So, as I sit here making business cards I realize I don't have a name for my 'buisness' and seeing that this is a community of writers I knew I could get some creative ideas. I do however have a motto, Made From Scratch and Baked With Heart. Please help?!?!

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Oh mama i just got out of Graphic Design in school lol -and then this pops up. Well, i can give you any number of suggestions but what exactly do you bake? Do you focus on cakes, cupcakes? Pastries?

Also, here's a site i found with some ideas:

http://www.cakespy.com/blog/2011/8/5/ask-cakespy-clever-baking-business-name.html

3. Alysa

Alysa Member

Well mostly I make cookies but I also do a bunch of other thinks too. People have repeatedly told me that I make the best cookies they have ever had.

4. Alysa

Alysa Member

Thank You so much! I decided to go with Homemade Difference

5. Mans

Mans Contributor Contributor

Whether the cookies you are baking are competitive with the cookies on the markets? If so, have you a proper place and enough devices and equipments to bake a lot of cookies and send them to the markets? Many large food companies had the same starting point.

6. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

bada-bing! :D