1. Dreamsage

Dreamsage Member

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dreamsage, Mar 12, 2018.

Whazzup? I'm Dream.

Location? Land of all things imaginary. It's my homeworld, really. Got raised in a pile of books, sleeping in the wilderness of a different world every night, devouring the corpses of imaginary sidekicks to survive (talking animals, mostly, I ain't a cannibal. Mostly)

Sadly, after my 20's life got me exiled in reality for over a decade, in which time I neither read nor wrote. I bet it shows. Don't tell me if it doesn't, I need a goal. Luckily, I did some good choices over time, so life also got me into a Graphic Arts school, which in turn got me a comic-making assignment. So here I am, hoping to use this chance to remember how the ropes work back home and - hopefully - stay here some more.

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  2. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hey, welcome to the forum! There's a lot of thins going on around, and I'm also new to this forum. What genre calls your attention the most? Which kind of tale, novel, poetry would you like to write? There's a place for all of that here.

I strongly suggest that you read the rules thread, because there are restrictions at posting works into the workshop ( you can after 14 days, certain amount of posts, and after submitting 2 critics per item you wish to post into the workshop - please check "New Here? Read This" below the navigator, on "important information"). Another link of interest is this:

Hope you have a lot of fun around, and check other people's work. See you!

Dreamsage likes this.
  3. Dreamsage

Dreamsage Member

Thank you, Andrew! Have fun too!

4. PennyDreadfully

PennyDreadfully Member

Hey Dream, nice to make your acquaintance

Haven't I seen you in my thread? haha

Have a great time around here. Like Andrew, I'm a newbie too. The place has already been a big help

See you around :)

Dreamsage likes this.