1. HarleyQ.

HarleyQ. Just a Little Pit Bull (female)

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HarleyQ., Sep 9, 2013.

Pleased to make your acquaintance! I am Harley. I stumbled onto this website Googling things having to do with character development, and I have been stalking it for a while since then. Usually, I stick around the developmental areas, but am also inclined toward the poetry threads.

I'm just going to get this out of the way now, so I don't get paranoid over it later on: I would appreciate it if no one would ask me to a "conversation," as I would like to keep my email secret. Actually, as far as I know, the "ask to conversation" thing could easily be without giving the inquirer my email, only notifying me by such. Could someone please explain this to me? Thank you in advance.

Now, onto the website related things! I am only comfortable giving out what gender I am, what my beliefs are, and my favorite villain. I am a Catholic girl who loves Batman and Harley Quinn. Excuse me if I am being too informative upfront, but I don't know how to write an introduction to a forum, and I am feeling kind of uncomfortable about it. It's honestly nothing, as long as you guys promise not to track me down and kill me.

I can be humorous, see? Haha. Anyway, hello!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Harley, welcome! :)

The conversation deal is internal to the forum. Same thing as a PM. Has nothing to do with your email. ;) Just in case you've not perused the Forum Rules during your lurking period, it's a good place to start. Have the fun! :D

Wrey

3. HarleyQ.

Thank you! Really, a load of paranoid stress has disappeared. And of course I read the rules - in fact, I read them twice, because I was worried I missed something. I'm a worrisome person.

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome. As you hopefully have figured out there's a place on your preferences to be notified of a 'conversation' aka PM. But no one on the forum except the admin ever sees your email address even if you choose to be notified of a PM (aka 'conversation'). I don't blame you for not wanting to give your address out, most people don't.

5. HarleyQ.

Thank you! Yup, I saw the preference. I'm a little paranoid (especially when I'm drinking coffee) about stuff like that. Thanks for clearing it up :).