1. Ryan W. McClellan

Ryan W. McClellan Banned

A moment to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ryan W. McClellan, May 30, 2017.

Hello all!

My name's Ryan and I'm a self-published author. I have always been very passionate about writing, and have been blessed with a talent we rarely stop to look at up-close: the ability to be creative, so much so that we can turn it into more than just an art form or a means of expression.

I won my first Short Story award when I was only six years old. I wrote my first story when my dad brought home the device that allowed me to get to where I am today: a computer. I believe I was around 4 or 5 years old when I found Microsoft Word (or whatever text editing program was out back then) and I will never forget the feeling of the keyboard, and the emotions that culminated from seeing a finished project.

I have two self-published novels that are available on Amazon.com, Kindle, and Barnes & Nobles (among a dozen or so other locations): "Through Jaded Eyes" and "Port Risk." Combined they have sold a total of 25,000 copies, which is absolutely fine with me. I am now working on a new non-fiction book that I will reveal soon.

I decided to join this forum so I could impart what I have learned in my 24 years of writing, as well as to gain new knowledge. Thank you for having me! Be sure to check out my Amazon Author page.

TheDankTank likes this.
  2. Sigma Zed

Sigma Zed Active Member

Hi!

3. Arktaurous34

Arktaurous34 Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your success :superyesh:

4. Cobra3010

Cobra3010 Member

Wow, 25000 copies, that's something!
    Welcome