1. Augen Blick

Augen Blick Member

Incoming fiction chick, on the ready!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Augen Blick, Apr 14, 2014.

Hello all.

first time little budding writer here hoping to put some fiction together.:)
    I haven't got a clue as yet how to write a book, as I ain't done it before, yet I have a couple of stories in my head that has been brewing and I would like to see if I can turn them into reality.

I have skimmed through a few articles on here on how to create characters and moods, and really felt they were helpful, thanks.

Hopefully, when I get the hang of it, I could put something together and post it here, for feedback.

Namaste.

AB. xx

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :)
    Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start. This is a great place to learn more about the craft/art of writing :)

Have fun!

-Kat

3. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, I know 'ain't' is a word but you might not want to use it very often when writing. :p Just giving you a hard time. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask, and be ready to maybe get a funny answer back!

4. Augen Blick

Augen Blick Member

Thanks guys.