1. Rubio2001

Rubio2001 New Member

OK - Newbie here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rubio2001, Aug 10, 2007.

I just signed up for this site and every page is annoying the heck out of me to, "Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community..."

Well helloooo community...

However, since I'm already here and my fingers appear to be moving I might as well take advantage of it. I would like to post some short stories that were violently regurgitated out of my head and onto this computer. I’ve had a few of my friends read some of my junk and they tell me they think it’s funny. Odd, stupid, not even close to politically correct, but evidently maybe a little humorous. However I tell these same individuals how much their friendship truly means to me and how much I honor their opinion. In reality I’m usually just trying to get someone to foot the dinner bill.

So, I’ll put something on here and if anyone even reads it then I’ll take that as a plus. If someone reads it and makes a comment then even better. If it’s a positive comment then that means either they are high or there are some seriously lonely people out there willing to have a virtual conversation about a piece of crap story.

I guess I’ll find out.

1 person likes this.
  2. Raven

Raven Banned

If you could also review some other stories/lyrics/poetry. before you post yours that would be respectful and helpful.
    Thank You Kindly.

Welcome to writingforums.org

~Raven.

3. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

welcome

4. Rubio2001

Rubio2001 New Member

Most definitely my dear Raven.

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Rubio, Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't explored the site yet, You should probably do so soon. Newcomers often gravitate to the Lounge, the Word Games, or the Review Room, but there is much more to be discovered if you poke in the corners.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun!

6. dushechka

dushechka New Member

Hey there.
    Welcome to the forums. : )
    Adamant will surely show you the newbie pack!

7. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome to our forum. Please visit Noobie Packets! - Writing Forums to get further acquainted with the rules and features of the site.

(You know... anyone can give the link)

8. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

(Yeah, but it was your idea, so we'll let you run with it for a while :) )

9. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Yawn....hello little/big guy. You new ones often amuse me with your titles ;) But welcome anyways, and don't forget NOT to eat my cookies. They are...anthrax inspired :eek:

10. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you have a pleasant stay here with all of us.
    There is a lot to offer here and I do hope you think about joining in on some of our contests. We have three running, well two at the moment. Short story contests and poetry contests which are located in the weekly writing group.
    Well do have a good time and I look forward to seeing you and your work posted around the forum in the very near future.

Torana

11. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the site! I look forward to reading some of those stories. If we can be of any assistance do let us know. See you around the site.