1. Underneath

Underneath Member

Just another bird.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Underneath, Sep 19, 2020.

Been a long time since I’ve done forums, in all honesty.

Hello there. I’m Underneath. 25 years old. Started developing this passion of mine within writing over the past two years — although it sparks from songwriting, something I’ve had a lot more success in (but doesn’t translate 1:1 skills-wise).

I’m working on a debut manuscript. High Fantasy. Hopefully I can share this with the forum, learn and help share my thoughts on the works of others as well.

Steve Rivers likes this.
  2. LostArtist

LostArtist Member

Hi Underneath. Welcome to the forum, taking a bold step, so congratulations, looking forward to seeing your passion come to fruition.

3. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Welcome to the forum underneath. Best of luck completing your manuscript. I hope you have a great time here and we can help out. :)

4. Steve Rivers

Steve Rivers Contributor Contributor

It's great to hear you want to get stuck in, Under. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for your work when you're eligible to post it. I love fantasy of all types.

Welcome to the forums!

5. Underneath

Underneath Member

Thank you for all the kind welcomes!

LostArtist likes this.
  6. Mana_Kawena

Mana_Kawena Member

Hi Underneath! Seeing "just another bird" as the title of your post really caught my eye, as a bird-lover and someone who incorporates that in my writing. I'd be interested to learn more about your story, and potentially read it here sometime as I am sure many others would be!