1. Erez Kristal

Erez Kristal Member

The geek who turned into a Man

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Erez Kristal, Oct 22, 2015.

Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to join you all here in this humble and growing establishment.

Working on a book, especially editing it, gets lonely fast. In every workplace, people surround themselves with other people who are doing similar or related tasks to what they are doing at that moment, and together they share a meaningful portion of their lives.

I am looking to meet positive people who are also excited about participating in the writing craft, people who like to share and listen.

I am a big video games fan, and I have been playing them since the age of 4 for better and worse. I love sports, mostly soccer and anything related to it. I am a big fitness fiend and strive to eat as healthy as possible. I also love animals, traveling and trees. I really love trees.

I started writing because of Mass effect. I became extremely engrossed in its story and felt heavily disappointed with the turns it took in the third part of the saga. I even started a fan project in hope of creating a proper alternate story. At the beginning of the project, many fans were interested in contributing to this alternative version of the story. Unfortunately, only few of them actively participated and I realized that with the amount of time I was investing in it, I might as well write my own story, which I did.

And what a wild adventure it turned out to be.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Erez, welcome! :agreed:

ברוך בואך!

Make sure to read the Forum Rules and New Member Quick Start to get your footing in our little slice of the digital pie. I see you're already mingling and making friends. Always a good start. :bigcool:

Wrey

3. Erez Kristal

Erez Kristal Member

תודה רבה.
    אני מקווה שזה התחלה של ידידות מופלאה. :)