Tags:
  1. Inkus Septimus

Inkus Septimus New Member

Howdy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Inkus Septimus, Feb 22, 2018.

Hi! I recently joined the forum. It seems like a great place to both become better at writing, as well as motivate myself, as I must admit that I'm quite the procrastinator (not an excuse, I know).

I generally write fantasy, but I've also looked into sci-fi, and just general fiction. I also have an interest for history and philosophy, so I like books with philosophical and poetic themes as well. Anyway, I hope to meet other writers, and find useful advice here.

-Jonathan

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  2. Fernando.C

Fernando.C Contributor Contributor

Hi Jonathan and welcome to the forum :D I'm a fantasy guy too, so yay!

I hope you love it here. See you around.

Inkus Septimus likes this.
  3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Another procrastinator like myself, nice to meet you. I had never written pure fantasy-like tales until made a crazy spin-off of a drama series I was writing for a friend, and I ended liking the result, specially when glued with some "dark ages inspired" dark humor. It will be really interesting to check how people writes their fantasy stories. See you!

Inkus Septimus likes this.