1. Slacker

Slacker New Member

Hello, hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Slacker, Jan 2, 2014.

How's it going? I'm Slacker, an aspiring game developer, and an avid hobbyist. I've developed several mods, a game, a few websites (one of which is my resume, which I've been putting off fixing up), and wrote a couple blogs. I'm a 20 year-old dude, and a Computer Science major in community college with plans to transfer after next semester.

Introductions aside, a passion I've had since a young age (yet rarely exercised outside of internet forums and school) is writing. Very recently, on New Years Eve, I decided to begin my first real creative writing project. That is why I am here now: I hope to perfect my parlance, distinguish my diction, and perhaps meet some talented writers who I can collab with (read: ride on their coattails) in the future.

The project is titled "The Tustri Chronicles" and it's a series of short stories. You can read the introduction in the link below, and (at the time of writing this) the first story is already out.
    http://slackerlifewrites.blogspot.com/2013/12/new-year-new-project.html

I hope to find a place here, thanks for having me. :)