1. matthewpitchu

matthewpitchu New Member

New old, excited wary.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by matthewpitchu, Feb 18, 2014.

Apart from a short time along time ago, when I was resident at Ruskin College, I have neglected my writing talent. Now? I want to write, (i also want to research international copyright laws vis-a-vis this site but that is for another forum) create and discuss.

2. Andrae Smith

Andrae Smith Bestselling Author|Editor|Writing Coach Contributor

So the purpose of this thread is what, exactly? What do you want us to discuss? Do you have any specific questions? o_O

3. matthewpitchu

matthewpitchu New Member

The purpose of this thread is to introduce myself the discussions will happen later. :)

4. Andrae Smith

Andrae Smith Bestselling Author|Editor|Writing Coach Contributor

Ah I see. I saw it in New Member Intros, but didn't recognize it as an introduction. It looked more like you wanted us to do something. Silly me. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard, Champ! We're happy to have you here on the forums. I look forward to seeing you around. Feel free to browse around and get engaged; you know, get to know people a little bit. We have a generally nice community and there's always some sort of discussion going on.

If you have any questions about the forum itself, the best place to go is to the Information tab. One click should open a dropdown window from which you can access the FAQ and the rules, and a bit more. If that doesn't do it for ya, feel free to ask and someone will answer. The forum moderators serve as a great resource in that regard.

Anyway, happy browsing and happy writing!

5. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey