1. CGB

CGB Active Member

hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CGB, May 18, 2014.

Hello, I am a new member to these boards. I am a medical student with an strong interest in writing, particularly fiction. Thank you...

2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. You say you have a strong interest in writing - any particular kind of writing? Do you actually write yet, or is it just something you're considering?

I'm amazed that, as a medical student, you have any time for anything but! However, I reckon that's similar to a lot of people. Writing is a hobby/vocation you need to engineer time to do—often outwith your 'real' life.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Read the New Member Guide (at present lurking under the Information banner on the menu bar) and enjoy yourself. Cheers!

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi CGB, and welcome to the forum :)

That sounds amazing; combining a medical career with fiction writing. I hope you have fun here and that being part of the community also helps with your own writing :)

Without further ado, please check the Newbie Quick Start Guide for starters, and have fun!

-Kat