1. Maple Street

Maple Street New Member

A quick introduction is in order

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Maple Street, Mar 14, 2017.

Apparently I'm going by the alias of Maple Street. I've wanted to write novels since I was in middle school. I haven't really written anything in years until recently. Recently I've been writing on 750words every day for the past two months and it has made me realize how many words you can write in that time; 60,000 so far. So if I'm writing that many words and I can bend those words to a single project I feel like I can have a serviceable manuscript by this time next year. If what separates a successful individual from a talented individual is a lot of hard work so be it, I'll be putting in that work.
    As for what I prefer to write the answer is dark and/or weird. In the past I've had a couple of short stories published in small anthologies. I'm hoping to go further in the next year.