Tags:
  1. Soupy

Soupy New Member

Good day!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Soupy, May 6, 2017.

Hello! I'm a 34 year old dude from Kentucky. I work as an entire IT department, and I don't want to any longer. In fact, I don't really want to be human any longer, but I have no choice in that. I'm not depressed or negative or anything like that, I'm just weird, as I assume many of you are.
    I cannot really put a label on what I write, though I'm not saying someone else cannot. It's pretty much everything thrown into a lot of death and gross crap. I don't do science fiction, though. My attempts would sound more like a Bill Cosby pudding commercial: "She elegantly placed the zibbidywop upon the gwogobot and the pudding pop did not melt." See?
    I have one work that hasn't exactly been published, but has been "publicked", as in I wrote a crappy story about a leopard that became president of the USA and accidentally set off every nuclear warhead on Earth, drew some really crappy (really, seriously crappy) pictures and condensed the story to fit, then uploaded the pictures to Facebook and called it a children's book that doesn't need to be read by children.
    I am rarely serious about anything unless I'm talking about my love for the Evil Dead franchise or Check It Out! With Dr. Steve Brule. My musical love ranges from classical piano and orchestra to Jimmy Buffet to Michael Jackson to Faith No More to Cattle Decapitation and random stuff in the middle of that mess.
    I love awkwardness.
    If you require more information, please ask.

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Um...Hi...
    Welcome to the forum.:superhello:

Good luck with your not child friendly, children's stories.:supersmile:
    bang-head-on-keyboard.gif~c200.gif