1. xunrequited.lovex

xunrequited.lovex New Member

Hi <3

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by xunrequited.lovex, Jul 8, 2007.

Hello there.

I'm not much of a writer for introductions, so forgive me. I'll just start by well... introducing myself.

My name is Unrequited Love. Or so my penname is anyways. ( Wouldn't that be cool if someone named their kid that? "Unrequited Love, did you eat the last cookie?" :eek: ... Um. Maybe not. )

I'm a teenage writer, focused upon getting my first novel published before I graduate high school. I have a loving boyfriend, who inspires my romantic stories. I have a wretched background to push the dramatic, sorrowful aspects of my writing. But what I give credit to the most for my words is my heart. Without it my sentences would be like: Jane walked home. Jane ate pie. Jane burped. Eek, not exciting.

I hope to make a lot of friends here that are just as interested in writing as I am.

:love: :love: :love:
    ~ Unrequited Love

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Unrequited Love, welcome to the Writing Forums.

We have a varied community of writers here to share a rich repositorry of experiences, ideas, and techniques. Take a tour of the site if you havd not already done som and you'll see what I mean. You will also get some idea of the beautiful, talented, and twisted among usm and how that expresses through our writing. You'll also find interesting challenges, tips on solving writing and publishing questions, and a good amount of play as well.

So make yourself at home, meet some of the finest peo[le you'll ever meet, and have fun!

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome.

~Raven.

4. xunrequited.lovex

Thank you so much Cogito! I'll be sure to have a thorough glimpse at all "Writing Forums" has to offer.

Thank you, Raven. I feel at home already. =]

5. Bick

Bick New Member

Welcome to the forum! You seem like a cool person :x -shakes your hand- Hope we get to know one another better.

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum and yes it would be most interesting if someone actually named their child that.

Well I do hope you have a wonderful time here with all of us and I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Everyone here is pretty friendly, so I am sure you will be making friends in no time at all.

Well enjoy and see you arond the board.

~torana

7. xunrequited.lovex

*Shakes Bick's hand* It's very nice to meet you. I hope for that as well.

Oh I do hope so, Torana. I'll be sure to post up some of my work and get involved with your community. It seems like a bunch of fun so far.

8. Raven

Raven Banned

Its certainly a good place to help each other writing wise critique and any help possible. We all work well together here. :)

~Raven.

9. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the site, I look forward to our meeting in the threads. See you around.

10. xunrequited.lovex

That's splendid to know! I've been having several problems with my writing. Whenever I go to request help from my english teacher, he turns me away. He's a wretched person so I've often discouraged seeking advice. However, I'll certainly make the exception for this site. It all seems so warm and friendly!

As do I, Gannon. Thank you so much for the welcome.