1. witch wyzwurd

witch wyzwurd New Member

Word Stack Decryption 01

Discussion in 'Word Mechanics' started by witch wyzwurd, Jul 5, 2008.

I'm seeking suggestions for punctuation in the decryption below the Word Stack. How it currently is punctuated is the best way I've been shown; although, there has been some debate about it in another forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Notes:

• The decryption terms are dervided from the Word Stack in an anagrammatical fashion.
    • The order of the words in the decryption cannot be reordered, since they are obtained by a defined process for hacking out terms from the Word Stack (top left to bottom right). Each decryption term is used once.
    • The Word Stack terms themself (God, etc.) cannot be restacked in a different order.
    • Necessary terms are defined below the decryption. The term Go's definition is the best possibility because it has a direct, very logical relationship with the second sentence. I intend on using it in this sense only.
    • I originated the technique, the puzzle, and my name is Dave.
    Word Stack:

G O D
    H E A V E N
    O R I G I N
    A N S W E R

Decryption:

GO/DAVE. HE: WINNER OR GAINS.

Definitions:

GO: n. A successful accomplishment; success.

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

sorry, but i don't get it... i see no logical reason to put a virgule between 'go' and 'dave'... nor any good reason for the colon...

plus, the order you've put those words in breaks your own left to right, top to bottom rule...

and there's no 'gains' in that 'stack'... unless you unscramble 'gians'...

3. witch wyzwurd

witch wyzwurd New Member

I posted the thread, as stated in my thread, to get help with punctuation. Any suggestions?

Why not the virule or colon? "GO" is a noun and "HE WINNER" isn't good english. How would you write it?

No it doesn't. Follow the numbers.

01 02 03
    04 05 06 07 08 09
    10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21

I thought it was obvious that the words are derived from scrambled versions. I'll re-edit my main post to explicitly state the rules. I just didn't want this thread to turn into an argument over the Stack itself. It would be a waste of time.

Thanks for the reply.