1. MandyC

MandyC New Member

hi...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MandyC, Aug 13, 2014.

Hello.... I'm new here ... a bit uncertain ... but certainly willing to learn and always looking for good advice.

Hope I can make a positive contribution from time to time, too! Thanks for having me.

2. Chigger66

Chigger66 New Member

Hi Mandy, I am new as well, welcome. What is your passion?

3. MandyC

MandyC New Member

Hi Chigger -- thanks for the welcome! Wow, "passion" sounds so terribly singular. Lots of passions for me! I seem to scribble endlessly about everything, but "the big project" would have to be writing thrillers, specifically conspiracy thrillers. Haven't had any luck yet selling anything, but I find the genre fascinating ... that and characters and characterizations, trying to make them come alive. I know, I know, everyone is into fantasy and paranormal and sci-fi, so I guess that makes me kind of an odd duck ... but a happy quacker :)

How about you?

Chigger66 likes this.
  4. AndyC

AndyC Member

Hi Mandy, welcome to the forums :). It caught my attention how we have almost the same name (despite that M :p ) I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Here's a New Member Quick Start Guide to help get you started. Have fun!

5. Chigger66

Chigger66 New Member

Well Mandy I guess I am an odd duck as well. My passion is Children's Poetry. What started out as just a fun thing to do for my grand kids has blossomed into a hobby that is going places I never had dreamed. I am also excited to be here and see where this new adventure is taking me.

6. MandyC

MandyC New Member

Thanks Andy without the M for your welcome. It must be nice to have a name without that extra M to lug around! Appreciate the guide; I'll put the M-phasis on reading it today :)

Chigger -- that's so cool! Nothing quite like young, eager, bright eyes and the magic of a nice poem to give a person a whole new perspective and inner discovery! Best wishes to you!

Chigger66 likes this.
  7. hiya7799

hiya7799 New Member

Hey there Mandy, Welcome to the forums..! Hope you enjoy writing here and also looking at other peoples works as well! And very interesting you like thriller kind of story's so do I! ^.^

8. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

On behalf of the staff, welcome to the forum, Mandy. :)