1. AshNight

AshNight New Member

Greetings, salut, hallo...and other alike words

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AshNight, Mar 2, 2007.

Hi there!

I'm Ash Night (penname, naturally), writer, actress, dancer, teenager (16 to be exact), friend, lover, student...

I found this place through the magic of google.

So what's up, people?

2. Myst

Myst Active Member

The ceiling, actually. And then after that, the sky.

But neglecting my wise-ass outbursts now; let me say that I welcome you on behalf of seventy-nine of the humpback whales in our planet, whom would sing a song for you like 'Welcome, welcome' if only you were closer to the sea.

The reason for their chorus would because one who leads such a flamboyant triad of skills needs to be welcomed. Naturally, you will hopefully be enchanted by the forums soon enough. (people who don't usually lose their heads, but that's trivia.)

Nice avatar.

...........and oh yeah, we're kinda weird around here (or is that just me?), so ignore anything that we (or rather, just me) say that has to do with either whales, your undergarments or the devil.

3. AshNight

AshNight New Member

Why, thank you for your...welcome post?

If I only lived near the sea, I'd stick my head under the water to hear the whales, trust me on that!

4. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Be afraid...be very very very afraid....
    Myst is a stalker, he will stalk you every word I swear he will....he did it to me.....*shakes head* it is so tragic what he will do for some attention.

Welcome to WF it is a lovely place to belong...it's a ding dang ding dang ding dang dong it's a ding dang ding dang dong....lol....

Sorry my son was singing that I my ear and I had to share it someone....lol....

Enjoy your time here with all of us here at the insane asylum....I mean Writing Forum....I mean funny farm....I mean have fun and I look forward to reading some of your work soon.

Ariella

5. Misstikal

Misstikal Banned

yes be very afraid of the one they call myst, he is everywhere so watch yourself and never turn your back on the forum!!

mwu haha

also beware of ariella, she has a doorbell fetish and will follow you around imitating them.she will also try and steal your tictacs so watch them closely too

so welcome to the insane asylum..*cough* writing forums

misstikal

6. Myst

Myst Active Member

Ariella, stop thinking that I'm stalking you all the time. Really, like I don't have better things to do? I know you love the idea of me following you around but nope, I am not. Oooh, that's a nice top, though. Wait, what? I am NOT outside using a pair of binoculars to peek at you, why would you think THAT?

Anyway, Ash Night, don't listen to these two. They're just badmouthing me out of jealousy.

The true person you should be wary of is YOURSELF: you're probably insane and don't even know it yet. This is the case with most people who think they're sane.

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to the writing forums.

Stick around.

Any help just pm myself or any of the moderator team.

~Raven.

8. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Here is a relatively sane hello.
    Hello.

9. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Salut! tu vas bien? je t'accuelli au fond du coeur. and other welcomings! Enjoy your stay here with us!

10. bicker

bicker Active Member

google how we love ye