1. Kaiser_Ozymandias

Kaiser_Ozymandias New Member

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kaiser_Ozymandias, Nov 9, 2016.

Hello there,
    I have decided to join this community to discuss writing and in hope that I can find actual advice about writing that seems utterly missing from the various blogpost, articles and videos on the subject that tend to be filled with vague generalities and a lack of understanding. The video's are particularly horrid in this regard as not only do they commit the aforementioned sins of the articles but they are also loaded with empty sentiment, but I digress.

Aside from advice I wish to discuss the technical side of writing and the current state of literature. I am blunt and straightforward despite my fondness for flowery language. I do not hold back in critique, and I openly welcome discussion and argumentation.

Also I don't always write like I'm the gay love child of J.R.R. Tolkien and a Thesaurus. I'm a big fan of dick jokes and honesty