1. Twist

Twist Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Twist, Oct 2, 2014.

Hello, I'm Twist.

I've recently gotten into the habit of joining forums for my interests at any opportunity, and since I enjoy writing, here I am. :angle:

I've got somewhere around thirty stories sitting on my computer, varying in length and level of completion. I'm one of those people who has a hard time finishing anything that isn't very short. I have problems with transitions and probably other things. :dry: I'd like to think eventually I'll get at least one of the longer stories done and muster up the courage to show it to someone, but for now I'm working on writing my way out of in my little realm of bits and pieces. :write:

I look forward to whatever discussions I may end up getting into, and whatever advice I may end up finding.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Twist, and welcome to the forum!

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. We also have writing competitions here, e.g. for short stories and flash fiction, so those might help you finish something you've started. :) But there's a lot of interesting stuff around the forum, so I hope you find what you're looking for -- or it finds you. :)

Have fun!

-Kat