1. Dahaka

Dahaka New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dahaka, Apr 5, 2016.

Hi everyone!

I'm a student from Poland, currently in the middle of getting my B.A degree. My english is still far from perfect, but I hope it'll eventually change for the better and someday I'll be able to write a novel and have it published. At least that's my dream :)

I'm extremely excited to share my first short story with all of you, but I guess I'll have to contribute around here first :) That's a smart system, but that two weeks of membership rule is an overkill! I'm okay with writing(or rather trying to write) some critique and other posts, but that wait is going to kill me! I should have registered here earlier, haha. But I guess rules are rules, and I just have to be patient :) Looking forward to be a part of the community.

2. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Howdy Dahaka. Thought I'd fix you a plate of beans while you're waiting. Just don't eat them all at once. Yup, rules are rules but it's the same for all. Pay your dues and you'll get along fine.