1. Keelan Goldhallow

Keelan Goldhallow New Member

Hello, my name is Keelan, and I'm a special pug.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Keelan Goldhallow, Jul 28, 2016.

Well, as the title says, my name is Keelan. I am in fact not a pug, but a human. I'd rather not state my gender, but if you must refer to me with pronouns I use he/him/his. I just started this forum a few minutes ago. It's 1:46 am where I live and I haven't slept since around 8:30 yesterday morning, so let me just say that this is my semi-sleep-deprived writing and not how I usually write. Ok I'm open to questions, comments, concerns, greetings, and anything else you can come up with.

2. Sal Boxford

Sal Boxford Senior Member

I'm a tiny bit disappointed to learn you were lying about the pug thing, but I guess I'll get over it. Have fun having a look around the forum. I look forward to reading your work if you decide to post in the workshops.

3. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

Hi! I like your New Member Paragraph, and welcome to the WritinForums!

I live in Belfast Ireland, and me favorite things a hug. I like to eat roast chicken! And my friends say Im good fun! But the one thing that I can not doooooo is I can't fekin run!

4. platerawriter

platerawriter Banned

Hi Keelan! I hope you have a good time here. You seem like a really interesting person, I look forward to seeing you around. :)

5. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @Keelan Goldhallow, and welcome to the forum! Please read our New Member Quick Start - it'll get you going around here. Participate and have fun! Oh, and you might not be a pug, but I hope you don't mind if some of us pretend you are just because it's fun and we're writers. :)