1. MayQueen

MayQueen New Member

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MayQueen, May 6, 2014.

Hello,

My name is Nada (it means dew in Arabic), I am a 21 yo Moroccan girl currently living in Paris. I started writing poems mainly in French when I was in 4th or 5th grade until my senior year during which I faced a huge writer's block that lasted for the past four years. I started writing again a little last month but in a complete different register; essays in English.
    I have always written in the language that the ideas came to me into :p and this time, it is English. As it is only my third language, I feel that I need your help to make sure that I am not torturing it. I love reading other people's work as I feel it encourages me to write more. So I am excited to start reading everybody's work and post my pieces as well :)

Cheers !

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Nada, and welcome to the forum! Please read the rules, participate, and have fun! So far, by the way, it looks like your use of English is excellent. :)

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

That's impressive, Nada. Welcome to the forum.