1. BlitzGirl

BlitzGirl Contributor Contributor

New member saying hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BlitzGirl, May 30, 2018.

Hello everyone! I just joined, and am looking forward to utilizing this site as much as I can. I have always been writing fiction, ever since I was a kid. Yes, I dabbled in fan fiction, but in hindsight it really helped me hone my skills as I got older, but I am in no way perfect. I have never finished an original story...yet! Even the stories I have left behind out of neglect still sneak into my mind, which means that my love for them is still there despite the fact that I don't have any real interest in continuing them at this time. I have no plans on being published; I simply write for my own enjoyment. And if others end up enjoying what I am writing, then that's great!

My main genres of choice are fantasy and sci-fi. The story I am currently working on (and will be seeking advice for) is fantasy told in the first person, which is a new challenge for me. I am excited to get to meet people here and get help!

Nice to meet you all!

2. irite

irite Member

I'm new in town myself, the locals seem quite friendly.

BlitzGirl likes this.