1. Shorty82

Shorty82 New Member

Hi There...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Shorty82, Nov 7, 2016.

I'm shorty82, I'm 34 and from the UK. I've been writing since I was 15 and created my own creative writing forum where I met some amazing writers who went on to get some work published in various areas.

Moving on, I've been writing over the last 10 years and enjoying the freedom it gives me. Mostly young adult and romance stories. My favourite author is Nicholas Sparks, so you get the point!

I use writing as a way of expressing myself and I've been writing with the same two characters for about five years and I'm very protective of them (is it just me?) I guess my ultimate dream would be to collaborate with someone, build on the story and turn into a screenplay. I'd love to see my characters come to life and be on the big screen either as a tv show or a movie! (A girl can dream right?)

2. Chell

Chell New Member

Hello! I'm new here as well. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and what I am currently writing is young adult as well!