1. Christian4ever

Christian4ever New Member

Hello:)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Christian4ever, Oct 27, 2016.

Hello everyone! I am a Christian from Texas and blessed to have a B.A. and M.A. in history. Recently felt led by God to start writing a book. It is a collection of stories throughout history, that show the Hands of God intervening. Obviously, just a small fraction of all of the amazing things God has done. I have not ever written a full book before, but I know this is a project ordained by God and I am very excited about it! Thank you for having me and God bless<><

2. Catrin Lewis

Catrin Lewis Contributor Contributor Community Volunteer Contest Winner 2023

Hey there, and welcome! I'm a Christian, too, and my novel (current work in progress) contains spiritual themes, which I hope I'm integrating well and not forcing in from the outside.

You'll find this to be a good site for improving your writing. The members here are all over the map where it comes to being of various faiths and no faith at all. But one thing you'll find is that they'll push you to do your best with your writing, no matter what your purpose is for it.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Awesome to hear you've found your calling, and your story's premise sounds interesting. :)

Have fun and see you around!
    -Kat