1. Shachar Har-Shuv

Shachar Har-Shuv New Member

Hi, I'm new

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Shachar Har-Shuv, Dec 4, 2014.

Hi everybody,
    I'm new to this forum and to writing in general. (I'm usually in the business of visual art and music.)
    I always admired good authors. I think the ability to create anything from nothing is the ultimate art. (unlimited flexibility). I am very jealous of good writers.
    My favorites books are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Twilight.
    I decided to start trying writing because of my obsession to twilight. Stephanie (the author) started to write "Midnight Sun" - twilight from Edward point of view - and didn't finish it.
    I just had to try continue it by myself.
    What I wrote is based of already written story. Only from different perspective (Edward's instead of Bella)
    This is the end of the unfinished chapter "Complication": https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By6qtB6OZX0oUVdXRHBmXzNtMVE/view?usp=sharing
    (Please consider, by the way, English is not my first language so my vocabulary is not so impressive. I would love to learn new words though.)

Short summary for someone who didn't read twilight and don't intend to (SPOILERS)
    Bella Swan's parent is divorced. When her mother Rene found another husband she decided to move to her hated father's home in Forks.
    In Fork's school she come to a family of very good looking students could the Cullen. Putting an eye of a specific one could Edward Cullen. Edward and his family were Vampires. But they where only drinking animals blood from ethicals reason. Unfortunately, Bella's blood scent was too tempting for Edward. so he ran away from Forks, in order to save her from him. He came back five days later, because he couldn't stay away from his family, and, surprisingly, from Bella Swan too. With his Vampire superpowers Edward saved Bella from a car accident and criminals in the street. He understood he fall in love with the human and couldn't stay away from her to protect her from himself. He somehow managed to control himself around her, so it was easier for him to resist. In this point of the story Bella already know Edward's a vampire. in the unfinished midnight sun in cut in the point when Edward say that tomorrow is his turn to ask the questions.
    By the way, stephanie's vampire has super-speed, super-strength, super-earing, super-sesnse of smell, they can't sleep, they don't need to breath, they are immortal, they are very beatiful and attractive for human, they have venom that can make a human to a vampire if he survived, and Edward can ear minds.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014