1. Mutty

Mutty New Member

Woof woof

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mutty, Apr 6, 2015.

Hallo!

Terrible at introductions, sorry.

I only write for a second life theatre. Short stories, plays and comedy sketches. Most of stories are terrible groaners. Some are odd esoteric things. Most are only 512 characters or less so the fit in group message and notices.

My spelling and grammar are terrible, and after many failed attempts at writing novels, I find I struggle to write anything of any substantial length.

My writing goal is to clean up my spelling and grammar and stick to my silly stories until they become world renowned and I have people all over the world crying from terrible puns and punchlines, or actually get good at writing and write something longer than a post it note.

Read the newbie guide here and had a browse. Quite like the atmosphere here and would like to hop into the community.

Cheers

Mutty

2. JoelPXP

JoelPXP New Member

Have a nice time here dude! I think you can learn a lot around here.

3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Mutty!

I think you'll find a lot of what you need around here, and if anything is missing just ask and a bunch of hungry members will be there to help in no time! ;)

Have fun!

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.