1. Albaman

Albaman Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Albaman, Jan 4, 2019.

Hi all,
    I decided around a year ago to have a crack at writing a book - they say everyone's got one in them, don't they? I wrote mainly on the train commute to work and back and now have a second-draft "crime-fiction" novel languishing in my laptop.
    I stumbled across this site and was pretty impressed by the encouraging responses to aspiring newbie writers like myself. I might post an excerpt or two to the novels forum for anyone who cares to read and hopefully comment. I know I'm a novice and fully expect to be shredded but am open to any constructive criticism. Anyway, thought it was only polite to say hi, so...Hi!
    David

Artifacs likes this.
  2. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

:) Welcome to the forum, Albaman
    I'd like to read some of your work when you're ready to post in the Workpost.

Hope you have fun and inspiration here.

Cheers.

3. Darius Marley

Darius Marley Member

Glad to see you here, David! I'm new too, but quickly learning how to make the most of this forum... lots of fun people here so far.:D

Albaman likes this.
  4. Penny1234

Penny1234 Member

Hey!
    I'm new here too and a novice as well! I write because I love it but I'm being brave and trying to share it with the world.
    So welcome! Nice to see people in a similar situation joining. Everyone has given valuable and honest replies to me so far :)

Albaman likes this.