1. silver_bite

silver_bite New Member

Ello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by silver_bite, Jul 17, 2007.

hey
    hi
    hello

I'm new (duh) and though I should introduce myself. I love to write, mostly fantasy and science fiction, and am working on my first novel.

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Welcome to the forums, Silver Bite. I hope to see some of your work soon, I tend to linger around the novels section of the Review Room. If you need a hand with anything at all, please feel free to ask.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello silver bite, and welcome to the Writing Forums.

I hope you'll take a look around to see the many corners of the site. It is far more than an exchange of writings and critiques. The interaction with other members in the Lounge and in the Word games helps you get the other members, and is also an opportunity to write creatively in a few sentences. The competitions in the Weekly Writing group, and various other challenges scattered throughout the site, also provide the chance to expand your writing skills into new areas. Members also share their experiences and research in the Writing Issues forums, in grammar, story and character development, imagery, and the world of publishing.

I hope you find inspiration, motivation, and a whole lot of fun here!

4. Bick

Bick New Member

-shakes your hand- Welcome to the forum =D

I hope to get to know you better.

5. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

hello and welcome to the forum I hope that you have a wonderful time here with all of us and I look forward to seeing you aroung the various areas that there is here.

I do hope that you join in as many places as you can.

Torana

6. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Welcome, Cogito got all the points covered. Anyway any questions let us know, and we'll see what we cam do. Hope you enjoy every moment, on the site and otherwise.

7. silver_bite

silver_bite New Member

Thats by far one of the warmest greetings I've ever gotten. And Cogito, that was also one of the best written.