1. Phil Istine

Phil Istine Active Member

Suggestion Dividing lines between posts

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Phil Istine, Jul 31, 2023.

Is it possible to thicken the dividing lines between posts, either at my end or at the server end, please? Older eyes don't always manage well, especially if accessing by phone.

2. Hammer

Hammer Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi @Phil Istine, I very much doubt there is much that can be done server-side (we are running on an old version of the forum software that is largely held together with string, tape, and the occasional prayer) - I know that on the PC using "high contrast mode" helped my mother for a long time (she suffers from age-related macular degeneration), might be worth experimenting with that. It won't help on a phone, I have no idea whether there is anything similar in IOS or Android, although I would be surprised if not

PiP and Phil Istine like this.
  3. Phil Istine

Phil Istine Active Member

No problem. Although my eyesight isn't the greatest, it's more about improving readability. I'm fine for driving etc. Most of the time I use a laptop.
    Would it help if I sent some elastic bands?

4. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

Whenever there's a new avatar picture beside the writing, that's the beginning of a new post. Or do you have it set up not to show pictures or something? Plus at the bottom of each post there's the line of links saying Like, Quote, Reply.

Phil Istine likes this.