Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. againbannedfornothing

againbannedfornothing Banned

READ before banning

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by againbannedfornothing, Sep 28, 2023.

Well, I've created this account JUST to contact anybody on this website. I'm using a VPN now, otherwise i wouldn't be able to do anything or contact anyone.
    My original username was @kuronokenshi. I've literally stumbled upon this website RECENTLY, and yesterday I woke up and turned out I was banned and then I did a little research and these, uh I won't swear cuz I'll get banned for profanity, but to be short a dude banned me because he thought I was a new account of another banned dude (nick in the ban reason) at first I thought I got banned because I posted the same thread twice but NO.
    Then that moose guy said 'we can see your ip' oh, you do? I don't believe you. CHECK IT and check the ip of the banned dude. I can even give it to you, I've typed ipconfig in the cmd prompt:
    [deleted by staff]

Imagine being such a p.. of ... to ban people for NO reason without ANY proof.
    If you have any proof, could you at least be kind enough to provide me a valid proof that I'm [redacted] ??
    You've just flat out assumed that i'm that dude without any proof..
    in reality i'm a guy from Poland that LITERALLY recently just found out about that website and copy-pasted a post i've written on REDDIT before. I know it couldn've been badly written but this is not a f***cking proof to ban a random member. How unprofessional. With that level of professionalism, he wouldn't even get a job at mcdonalds...
    So, PROVIDE ME WITH THE IP. not just say that 'you have my ip' but PROVIDE ME WITH PROOF. I know you won't have any because I don't even know who tf [redacted] is. if you won't that means you're a coward. and ASSUMPTION is not a proof. because you could be 99% sure and just abuse your power and ban me, but it could actually turn out that you've banned a random guy from poland...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2023
  2. againbannedfornothing

And if you'll just ban me and delete this post, you're a coward. deleting this post would also mean you're ashamed because you don't want to piss off people from this forum.
    so i'll ask you, provide me with any proof besides assumption. it can be anything. anything beyond what would confirm i'm that guy is banning people for no reason and without any proof - something unprofessional and childish.

3. againbannedfornothing

if you want, i can also give you a link to my reddit account (25+ karma).
    so .. i'm waiting for your justification...
    i've posted it here because there's no 'problems' forum anywhere

4. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Okay...we'd never normally dox a members IP publicly but since you've decided to demand proof that we can see it here you go (this is the original one not your vpn - although the one you used to register was different again)

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 15-20-17 IP Address Lookup for 80.49.130.213 in Wroclaw Poland.png
    The IP used before was a different IP number but in the self same place

In terms of other proof your email address is only one character different, and most importantly your posting style, your word choices, the insults you use when you have a tantrum "Basement dwelling incel" for example are exactly the same.

(Also - if you're not the same guy how can you see his ban reason?... aside from him only staff can see it)

Now i realise this isn't proof to a legal standard , but we're not in court here. It's my job as admin to make decisions for the good of the forum based on my best judgement from the facts available at that time. Doing so isn't an abuse of power, it's literally the job (a job incidentally for which we aren't paid... we do this thankless task as volunteers for the benefit of our fellow writers)

Is it possible that two members could be in the same area of Poland, have nearly identical email addresses, post in the same way, use the same insults etc? Yes everything is possible. Its possible that the Easter bunny will be by later with some eggs Is it likely? No it isn't.

However there's also something else. Even in the 1% area where you're not the same person, the behaviors you've shown here, sending abusive pms and posts instead of politely questioning the decision, using Vpns to bypass bans, creating duplicate accounts, Doxing (if you were indeed not the other member) etc show that you are not someone we want as a member here regardless.

So all three duplicates created here are banned, I'm also going to ban your IP and email. Any further accounts you start will be banned out of hand and posts deleted without further response. Not because we are cowards, or are afraid for members to see what happens below the surface, but because this is tedious, tiresome, and other words being with T, and we all have better things to do with our time.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
  5. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

And another 7 abusive messages from yet another duplicate... no means no, the end, finito

And my very last word on this you keep saying you've done nothing wrong, tell me what rules you've broken, so fine these are the rules you've broken in no particular order

1)Incivility towards another member or a moderator will not be tolerated. Sending the admin messages saying stuff like "you're just a basement dwelling incel" and "i guess you're just a shitty person then" is a clear rule break

2)No thread bumping, i.e. appending meaningless posts to bring a thread to the top, or creating duplicates of threads to garner attention. You broke this rule with the Kurokenshi account.

3)Users may only have one account. Creating more than one account without permission may result in permanent banning of all accounts used by the member: So far you've created four accounts since the kurokenshi one , not to mention the ones we suspect you of having previously.

If someone was wrongly banned, which happens only rarely but is possible, what they should do is politely contact us with a single message and say in essence "excuse me, I think there's been a mistake, I'm not this person because..."

But you didn't do that, instead you started bombarding us with insulting messages from multiple accounts, At this point it doesn't matter whether you were a duplicate or not, the behaviour you've engaged in since is sufficient for you to never be allowed to return with any identity.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
    Naomasa298, Xoic and PiP like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.