Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henning

Henning New Member

Emails

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Henning, Nov 12, 2012.

Hello,
    Months ago I signed up for this website. I haven't logged in for a long time, and never would have if I didn't receive emails every single day from here. Maybe I'm stupid and wasting someone's time here, but I can't find anything on how to stop getting those emails, and I read we can't even delete accounts. You guys are fun but I will never use the site again. So my question is how do I log onto my email (that I use to work so don't tell me to get a new one) and not see an endless list of your updates?
    Thanks.

Oh and I forgot to say, clicking unsubscribe in the list of threads didn't change a thing for some reason.

2. steve119

steve119 New Member

I get those update emails but I don't see them as any big problem I just delete them you could set your email account to just send them straight to the spam/junk folder then they won't fill up your inbox yet you can choose too look and see if any are important to you before you delete them problem solved then. You shouldn't let them ruin your enjoyment of this site.

3. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Go to Settings and then General Settings. There's an option there for how often you want to receive notifications for subscribed threads.

4. Henning

Henning New Member

Ah! Thank you very much guys. I was starting to wonder if I had to post something obscene to get myself banned lol.
    Take care all, keep writing!

5. Rooster Smith

Rooster Smith New Member

Need help. Can I stop getting emails? It's messing up my inbox...

hey guys, I got a problem.

I get a lot of emails from this forum, which isn't a bad thing, but I don't post here no more.

I can't be getting all these emails. Can you guys stop sending them?

I don't know if there's an option but I don't have the time to find out.

Perhaps it would be easier to erase my account? but I don't know how to do that either. If someone here can do that for, I'd appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.