1. Corgz

Corgz New Member

old nuclear power plants

Discussion in 'Setting Development' started by Corgz, Jan 16, 2012.

What do they look like? i mena old as in chernobyl... I am trying to find photos of that power plant but i was wondering if you guys know what they look like, how they were set out or how they worked :|

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

3. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

I don't think there is any uniform Nuclear plant; and different countries with different architectural styles will have a different atmosphere and feel.

4. KrystaK

KrystaK New Member

And are we talking as in destroyed chernobyl or pre-screw up? :p There's a big difference there.
    Another question would be do you actually want to be able to name and describe functions of parts of the plant?
    Use google image to look up photos and describe the plant after a picture you like, if you want to go more in depth than thee are plenty of sites that can be looked at for descriptions.
    I'm a fantasy girl and can't refer to any books that have nuclear plants in them, but I'm sure there are stories that include them, and probably more refrence books that include working conditions if that's what you want.

Sorry if I'm not much help

5. Mark_Archibald

Mark_Archibald Active Member

Desolate

On a nice day there would be a rainbow above them.