1. KRobertson

KRobertson New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KRobertson, Dec 18, 2016.

Hello all, I'm Keir from Scotland, UK. I have joined you all in this forum as I am trying to improve my writing skills, meet others in the writing community and pursue a career in writing. I have very little writing experience to speak of, but I did very well in English in school and really enjoyed it. I have always been a creative minded person and I would like to add writing to my potential for expression/earning! I look forward to talking with you! Keir.

2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Welcome, Keir!

What kind of writing are you interested in?

3. KRobertson

KRobertson New Member

Thanks Bayview!

I think I would say I'm mainly interested in writing Fiction, but because I'm just starting out I'm open to everything! I would love to write a story, such as a novel or a series of short stories. Also I would like to make my own comics/sequential art and I believe that in order to make a comic you need to be able to write a good story with interesting characters, it doesn't matter how well you can draw. I also plan on starting a blog so it would be good to know how to communicate there better.