1. DubPat

DubPat Member

At a loss

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DubPat, Oct 13, 2013.

Hi.
    I have recently been awarded a 'trophy'....for what?
    Am I permitted to comment on more books?
    Can I upload some of mine?
    If uploading chapter(s), is it normal to produce the prologue then chapter or one at a time?​

regards

Pat

2. Dean Stride

Dean Stride Senior Member

Forgive me for this, but... you meant to say "at a loss", not "at a lose".

Concerning your questions:

Yes, you can comment on as many books as you like, and you can equally upload as many as you like. Chapters can be uploaded in whatever fashion and/or order you desire.

Now, trophy points, they're for... erm... eh... presence? I'm not quite sure. You get those after you spend some time here, though why you get them is anyone's guess. To be honest, there are some things in this universe best left unknown, like why the toilet resembles Hiroshima even after I scrubbed it clean last night...

SusieD.Nym likes this.
  3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Your best place for this information is going to be here, Forum Rules. Though what Dean mentions is correct, there are some requirements that must be met and maintained regarding the posting (uploading) of your items. Also, and just to cover all bases, your post gave the impression of wishing to upload an entire work, or a least a large portion of one. You'll want to read up on publication rights.

Dean Stride likes this.
  4. DubPat

DubPat Member

Mucho gracias to you both. I will look through the forums for the correct one to place a short story and an historical fantasy(fiction) chapter. Hadn't intended to put all my efforts up.