1. Fanficlover

Fanficlover New Member

Crossover Story

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Fanficlover, Dec 3, 2010.

I want to write a crossover fanfic story. I was thinking Ace Attorney Investigations meets Detective Conan. I am not sure how should I start it, but I will think about it. I just thought up this like yesterday. So any advice if you have one?

Also, if you ever thought up of crossover fanfic story, what is your idea (For example, anime meeting another anime?)

2. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

I'm not familiar with either Ace Attorney or Detective Conan, but maybe they could work on a case together, similar to the crossover of CSI NY and CSI Miami (it was the premiere of the CSI NY show).

Or, what if Detective Conan is being sued by someone whom he spied on, and so he turns to Ace Attorney's legal services?

Really though, the basic plot is yours alone to determine.

3. Fanficlover

Fanficlover New Member

Thank you

4. Fanficlover

Fanficlover New Member

Plot for my Crossover Story

I am not going to work on it soon, but anytime until I complete my current fanfic Ace Attorney story. I am planning to write a crossover story of Detective Conan meeting Ace Attorney Investigations (if you played it before or have it). I want to know, but how should I start the plot? Also, this is may be offsubject, but does every story you write needs a prologue?

5. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

No - in fact, prologues should be avoided when possible considering that they're usually just info dumps. Try to kick off the conflict within page 1 of Chapter 1.

As far as how to begin the plot, that's up to you, but maybe you could begin with the dilemma that causes Detective Conan to seek help from Ace Attorney? (Assuming you go that route)

6. FrankABlissett

FrankABlissett Active Member

Wasn't there a Matlock / Perry Mason cross-over in the way-back times?

May be worth a minute to look up.

-Frank