1. sprirj

sprirj Senior Member

Help! I need a conclusion...

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by sprirj, Feb 12, 2017.

I've been stuck now, for a couple of months on an ending for one of my chapters. It is a stand alone story or sub plot involving two minor characters who turn up later in the book. I have allocated about 4000 words for them. I just don't know how to approach it, and I was wondering if any one has any tips.

The basic idea is that two survivors are drawn together, one male (in love with her) and one female (heartbroken from lovers recent death), they go on a mission to seek revenge, but by the end of chapter they get split up and become enemies. Any suggestions would be so welcome, this is really stopping me advance my story, any little insight will do, just to spark an idea.

2. S A Lee

S A Lee Contributor Contributor

People do not become enemies out of the left field, is it that they were welcomed by two factions at war with each other that seemed to support their desire for revenge?

3. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin A tombstone hand and a graveyard mind Staff Supporter Contributor

What did they survive and who is their target for revenge?

4. Alex R. Encomienda

Alex R. Encomienda Contributor Contributor

Everyone dies; Resevoir Dogs style.

5. sprirj

sprirj Senior Member

They survived the incident which lead to the death of her late lover. The revenge is for the one responsible.