1. JoshC

JoshC New Member

Three Years and the Last Episodes of Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JoshC, Nov 17, 2013.

That's what it took to get me here.

I started writing a story - The Oddity - three years ago, and I've stopped working on it more times than I can count. With how it began, I would have never imagined it being what it is now. Perhaps the only bit I've known since the start was its definition as a tragedy.

For those of you who haven't watched Breaking Bad, it is the kind of tragedy that I aspire to write - a classic 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions' story. My goal here is to put down this idea that has been swimming in my head for years, and finally finish the only story that's managed to stick with me for so long.

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Hello and welcome!
    You seem to be looking for some inspiration to continue your writing, and I must say that you couldn't have come to a better place!
    About the story having changed so much over time, that's what is happening as it evolves!

I hope I'll see your story around here somewhere eventually (or a part of it), and that you'll find all the help you need to reach your goals!

//Komposten