1. Raphius

Raphius New Member

bonjour !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raphius, Feb 22, 2016.

Hi, my name is Raphael, from France. Introducing myself isn't the kind of exercise I like to do! LOL
    I like writing (no s***), traveling, photo editing, drawing...

Well... I finished to write my first novel (yaaayyy congrats) "very Thai trip", I am expecting to release in the next two weeks on various websites. So what am I doing here? I had that crazy idea to translate it and I am looking for someone who is willing to help me proofreading or give a better translation... In return, I can translate your writing into French, or give you advice or opinions... Or if you need some ass kicking to boost yourself, I am pretty good at it!
    Thanks a lot for reading me !

See you around guys!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Raphius, and welcome to the forum. :)

While this might not be the best place to find a translator, at least there's a lot of discussion about writing here!

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started.

à bientôt!

-Kat-

3. Raphius

Raphius New Member

Thanks a lot Kat, i'll check thoroughly the link! I am not sure if my translation skill is good, i just finished the first chapter, so i will find out soon once i will be able to post on the forum.