1. HomeOnTheHighway67

HomeOnTheHighway67 New Member

Possibly not quite as new as something slightly newer than myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HomeOnTheHighway67, Aug 19, 2007.

You guessed it ;).

According to this, I'm 27 minutes old in writingforum.com years. In actual fact, I'm sixteen years old, and from Auckland, New Zealand.

So hows about some love? I hope I get to know all of you and that we can get along really well.

Edit: Aw, crap. My long username stretches your lovely layout :( Sorry y'all. Boy am I a n00b or what?

2. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Well hello and welcome to WF.org. I do hope that you enjoy your time here with all of and take the time to look over what the site has to offer.
    We have some contests running and I am in charge of them so you should check them out and enter hey. :D Can't help it lol
    Well any questions just ask away, we are all more than happy to help. Oh and I won't tell you how old I am in forum time cause I'd be heaps old hey. ^ ^

Torana

3. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

hey, welcome to the site, i hope u enjoy ur stay here. i am primarily a poet and i play around in the community interaction area, and there are some great ppl here
    i hope to see u around and have any questions ask mostly anyone and they could help u

goodday

4. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome to our forum. Please visit Noobie Packets! - Writing Forums to get further acquainted with the rules and features of the site.

5. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Welcome! Don't worry, your username is quite acceptable :) Have fun and don't touch meh cookies...arr....

6. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Home (may I call you that, for short?), Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't explored the site yet, You should probably do so soon. Newcomers often gravitate to the Lounge, the Word Games, or the Review Room, but there is much more to be discovered if you poke in the corners.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun!

7. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

i used to live near there for like two months, in Mancau i think. we wanted to live in Papakura though. just thought i would mention that, lol.

anyways, hey, i am Heather. welcome to the site. if you have any questions, need anything reviewing or just want a chat then please send a PM my way and I'll be happy to help.

Heather

8. Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland New Member

If you are bothered that much about the layout thing, you can PM the Admin , Lpspider, and I'm sure he'll change your name to something shorter. =)

Welcome to the forum. ^^

9. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

I was away for the wknd so missed you arrive, so please accept my belated welcomes! Looking forward to seeing you around the site, and any questions let us know!

10. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome.

~Raven.