1. trailer trash

trailer trash New Member

Hello There!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by trailer trash, Sep 22, 2006.

I thought I would take time to introduce myself and say hello. I look forward to participating in this web site, meeting new people and making friends. Of course my primary goal is to improve my writing abilities and pass along to others what I have learned along the way.

To me writing is one of the most wonderful experiences that has every come into my life. I love the ability to create characters and put them into situations of my on choosing and then see what happens. It is really a rush for me.

Unfortunately, because of health issues I do not get to write as much as I would like, but I'm sure you'll see me in and out of Writing Forums Organization very often.

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to post your stories, poems and more and also to submit your stories for publication in the planned webzine. Thanks for having me

Cordially yours,

Trailer Trash

2. Spherical Time

Spherical Time New Member

Well, it's still nice to have you, TT. Welcome to Writing Forums.org.

3. trailer trash

trailer trash New Member

Spherical times,

Thanks for the welcome.