1. M. A. Valenzuela

M. A. Valenzuela New Member

¡Saludos!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by M. A. Valenzuela, Feb 22, 2016.

Hello fellow writers! I've been lurking on this site for years now, getting some perspective and insight as to the workings of this particular craft, and today I'm feeling daring enough to start throwing my two cents here and there. We're all on the same wagon and there are plenty of capable writers around here, so I guess the more threads the site gets, the more valuable this "treasure trove" of knowledge becomes.

So I guess that's pretty much it. Looking forward to becoming a better writer and helping others do so as well. :)

2. Caterwaulings

Caterwaulings Member

Hey, M. A.! I'm brand new today. I have been looking for a writing community to get wet in up to my ankles and I'm hoping this is the right place for me. I am looking forward to seeing your two cents--and best of luck on your writing journey!

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Do you write in Spanish or English? :)

See you around!

-Kat