1. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

rush...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pyrox91992, Sep 1, 2007.

why do I rush to slow down? Ok that was just random lol

But yea, who here has had a sugar/caffeine/adrenaline/other kind of rush, and what was it like for you

2. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

You are irritating. Your topics are not interesting. And every time you use "y" instead of "why" or "u" instead of "you," it makes me lose a little bit of faith in mankind.

I know I'm probably going to get reprimanded for this. But it's been bothering me for a while, and I just had to say it.

I'm done. I won't say anything about it anymore.

3. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

ok, my apologies, I didn't know you had a problem with me and well I don't doubt that many people do, so whatever, ill post less then if that will make you all happy. au revoir

4. bicker

bicker Active Member

Bugger that post what the hell you want. However would it kill ya to spell out the words you and why? Ofcourse as with anything its up to you,

5. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

wow I am not sure what everyones problem is...Seemed to me like it was a random thread...like everyone here has posted at one time or another. Get over yourselves...

6. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

thank you wordwizard

7. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    I've given myself sugar and caffeine rushes on purpose before. Working long hours, sometimes its the only way to keep going. The problem is you have to keep dosing yourself or you feel like collapsing after 2 or 3 hours.

As for what its like, couldn't say, I was too busy rushing around.

8. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

Whenever I must speak in front of a large audience of strangers my heart is beating so fast I feel as if it will explode through my chest. From that description you may have inferred that not only are my adrenal glands on over drive but the adrenaline that they are releasing into my bloodstream may or may have not been of the normal concentration.

Personally, I dislike these kinda of rushes because they disrupt my thought pattern and thus when I go to speak english I instead speak gooblegook.

The only rushes I enjoy are the ones I get that keep me awake during an exam or the ones I feel when I've just finished intense physical activity.

9. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I am always up for an adrenaline rush. Everytime the shows would come around I'd go on the rides non stop. Then they got boring and I fell asleep on one that spins around and around and you go in a complete 360 upside down and they banned me from the ride hahaha I get bored of the rides too quickly lol