1. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Need forum or people to talk to in past/present army

Discussion in 'Research' started by Lifeline, May 18, 2016.

I wondered.. you all know I am writing military but I have literally NO ONE in my past or present who has ever served in the army. Including office mates, family, friends, whatsnot.

Can someone please, please take up a PM/email conversation with me? Or point me at a forum where I may make acquaintances?
    I am soooo tired of going blind here, reading books and watching DVDs is fine as far as it goes (and I have done that extensively!) but it just isn't enough! *grumbles*

And before someone points out that I could write scenes and get them corrected afterwards - won't work. Or at least not without a whole disgusting rewrite. This is at the level of character-interaction and it just doesn't make sense making up a scene only to get it ripped apart afterwards down to base for unbelievability. *grumbles some more*

Thanks!

2. Mumble Bee

Mumble Bee Keep writing. Contributor

I was in the US Army Military Police Corps for 5 years, so i know a bit about most cop / military related stuffs.

Lifeline likes this.
  3. Wayjor Frippery

Wayjor Frippery Contributor Contributor

PM'd you. Might be able to help.

Lifeline likes this.